We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Sales sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Co-Ordinator to join a global IT Cyber Security company based in Hove.
Are you a graduate looking for your first step on the sales career ladder? An opportunity has arisen for a motivated, entry-level candidate looking to break into sales in an exciting sector protecting businesses and their customers from the growing threat of cyber crime. An award-winning and fast-growing business, combines world-class Ethical Hackers (the good guys) with the best practitioners in Information Security Consultancy to work across the world protecting well-known major brands from cyber criminals.
Ideal for a graduate, we are looking for a team member with a dynamic, up-beat and positive attitude who is keen to progress. You will be joining a rapidly-expanding Internal Sales Team supporting our Business Development Managers delivering Information Security Services and Solutions to leading companies across the UK, Europe and beyond. By joining our Internal Sales team, you will be a key player in our growth, marketing our service portfolio and booking appointments for the Sales Team.
Business Development Co-Ordinator’s Core Duties
- Calling and prospecting new clients via phone/email/social selling to book appointments for the Business Development team.
- To deliver targeted internal sales campaigns as defined by the Marketing Manager.
- To deliver an agreed number of meetings and sales opportunities for the Business Development Managers per month.
- CRM: maintain consistent and accurate records
- To provide support for wider marketing initiatives such as trade shows and executive seminars or social media.
- To act as co-ordination support for Business Development Managers: diary management, relevant information, supporting collateral and information.
- CRM management and development as directed by the Marketing Manager.
Business Development Co-Ordinator’s Key Skills
- Graduate, entry-level role.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibitions.
- Ideally an interest in/understanding of cyber security.