We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Sales sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Executive Team Leader to join a global IT Cyber Security company based in Hove.
You will be a key player in the growth of the business by generating new business opportunities for our security services and helping to mentor the inside sales team. An excellent quality cold-caller, you will help drive new business by the identification of sales leads and appointments as well as maintaining on-going relationships with existing and potential clients. Exceptional communication skills are a must, as you will be working with individuals across the business to help leverage new business opportunities into potential clients. Integrity, vision and passion are essential for this role.
Business Development Executive Team Leader’s Core Duties
- Be a skilful and professional cold-caller for outbound lead generation and converting incoming leads
- Hit agreed sales targets such as appointment bookings
- Use creative approaches to identify key decision-makers and business opportunities
- Collaborate with Business Development Managers to determine necessary strategic sales approaches and to book appointments
- Support the Marketing Manager in assisting in leading and motivating a growing inside sales team
- Relish learning and communicating services, talents and passion for effective cyber security
- Have a consistent and methodical approach to database management and sales administration.
Business Development Co-Ordinator’s Key Skills
- 3 years + of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Experience of cyber security
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
- Confidence in communicating with executives at C-Level
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills.