We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Citrix Support Engineer to join a highly successful IT Service provider based in Watford.
Citrix Support Engineer’s Core Duties
- Log and prioritise all customer calls
- Provide technical support; answering support queries via phone and email.
- Manage and support hosted Citrix and Exchange servers
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software and peripheral technical issues to customer’s satisfaction
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member
- Update logged calls and advise customers of the progress of their query
- Check support emails to ensure that they are logged and dealt with
- Check customer backups have been done
- Check and resolve any failed back ups
- Ensure everything is up to date by the end of the day
Citrix Support Engineer’s Key Skills
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenApp 7.9 and HyperV
- Strong experience of Veeam back up and replication and Symantec Backup Exec 15.
- Preferably experience of Pure Storage, Microsoft System Center and HP Proliant Servers
- Active Directory user administration
- Understanding and troubleshooting complex network solutions
- Previous experience within a MSP environment is essential.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today