We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Inhouse IT Recruitment Manager to join a highly successful global IT company based in London.
Inhouse IT Recruitment Manager
Our client is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: "GLOB"), they have consistently strived to develop their areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences.
Inhouse IT Recruitment Manager’s Key Skills
- Running a full-cycle desk
- Sourcing software engineers in UK
- Screening / interviewing by phone and video
- Understanding their client’s business needs as well as the technical needs of positions
- Using online tools to discover and attract top candidates
Inhouse IT Recruitment Manager’s Requirements
- Recruiting technical candidates for staffing or consulting company
- Social network sourcing
- Behavioural interviewing
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceptional collaboration and interpersonal skills
- A passion for technology
- A strong professional network within the technology community
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today