We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Assistant / Client Support Officer to join a highly established and successful payment solutions company based in Manchester.
Helpdesk Assistant / Client Support Officer’s Core Duties
The Client Support Officer will join Client Support team which is responsible for first level support and communication to clients, the facilitation of issue escalation to technical and client facing teams and ensuring resolution of client issues.
- Respond promptly to customer support enquiries via phone, ticket & email
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Set up new client accounts and maintain existing account records
- Work alongside technical teams to resolve issues
- Maintain a high standard of verbal and written correspondence with customers
- Complete data input and management
Helpdesk Assistant / Client Support Officer’ Skills required
- Strong drive to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to provide very high-quality customer service
- Good eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Taking ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Customer service orientation
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
- Software and hardware troubleshooting experience, not essential
- Experience in helpdesk ticketing systems such as Zendesk or Jira, not essential?
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today