We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a IT Support Engineer to join a highly successful organisation and is an established MSP that offers a full range of IT Support services for SMEs in London.
IT Support Engineer’s Core Duties
- Desktop support, configuration and maintenance
- Phone, remote session and on-site helpdesk support
- Upgrades, imaging, configuration, backup and endpoint security
- Keeping accurate records of work completed and collaboration with the team
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required out of hours
- Hardware support and installation
IT Support Engineer’s Key Skills
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining various Desktop Operating Systems.
- Diagnostic experience, with the ability to recognise and resolve common issues in desktops, mobile devices, tablets and peripherals.
- Troubleshooting various standard office productivity software. Such as: Microsoft Office and Office 365
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to gather information and give clear explanations to clients
- Previous client-facing field experience, including installation and troubleshooting
- An understanding of security fundamentals
IT Support Engineer’s NOT essential Skills
- A working knowledge of network routing, switching and firewalls
- Experience with the Cisco Meraki suite of products
- Experience with N-Able or Autotask
- Administration of Active Directory objects, permissions and group policy
- A working knowledge of corporate network security and advanced security principles
- Experience planning and carrying out small/medium sized ICT projects
- Experience with Windows Server, Microsoft Hyper-V and Azure
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today