We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a highly successful IT company based in Chessington.
You will be required to support over 100 Users based over two sites.
IT Support Technician’s Skills required
Support and skills in the following would be an advantage:
- Network Management
- Microsoft Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2016
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- SQL Server 2005 onwards
- Exchange Server 2010
- Powershell or similar scripting language
- SQL Server Reporting
- SAN management
- Windows desktop operating systems W7 & W10 + Office 2007/2010
- Symantec Backup 2012
- Mitel 3300 Phone System (due to be migrated to 3cx/IPhone system)
- Linux servers, Apache, MySQL
- PHP, Java script
IT Support Technician’s Key Experience
- Educated to a Degree level
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Work in an environment which can be fast paced and reactive.
- Provide a full range of support to staff including, when necessary, 1st line as well as 2nd/3rd line support.
- Good communication.
- Have an understanding of Sales, Ordering, Invoicing, Warehousing, EDI systems.
- Retail or Distribution background is desirable.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today