An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Junior Helpdesk Support / 1st Line Support Assistant within the Electronics & Software environment. Our client supplies Electronic and Software Support for a large handheld electronics organisation. There will be full training given on all their product ranges.
Junior Helpdesk Support / 1st Line Support Assistant’s Core knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of office applications including document creation and spreadsheet.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills within a professional environment
- Understanding of Remote Assistance software solutions
- 1 year or more customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows client operating system including in-depth configuration settings and system management.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
Junior Helpdesk Support / 1st Line Support Assistant’s Key requirements & Qualifications
- 4 GCSE passes at grade C or above or equivalent. One of which must be English
- Recognised ICT or business qualification would be advantageous
- Interest in technology and electronics
- Excellent communications skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Keen to progress within a Electronics / Software organisation
- Full training and possible apprenticeship available.