We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity Network Engineer / to join a leading ISP
You will work with their first line technical support to assist in the triage and fix for our hosting, telephony and connectivity platform and solutions; assisting their team with complex network and connectivity issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to start or grow a fruitful career in the ISP industry.
Network Engineer’s Essential Experience
- Self-starter attitude and a knack for finding simple solutions to complex issues.
- A natural problem solver with a strong attention to detail.
- A strong knowledge and understanding of IP and Ethernet Networks.
- Solid understanding of switching and routing technologies as well as Firewall and Security technologies and solutions.
- Experience with Remote Access and Site-to-Site VPNs.
- Experience and aptitude with troubleshooting issues.
- Strong Customer Service skills.
Network Engineer’s Desirable Experience
- Knowledge of Juniper and Cisco experience.
- Familiarity with Sonicwall Firewalls.
- Mikrotik ROS knowledge.
- MPLS/BGP Core Networking experience.
- Experience with VMWare and other virtualization environments.
- Experience with Wireless Network Systems.
Network Engineer’s Benefits
Benefits: Accelerate your skill set rapidly, get rewarded each time you gain a new qualification with our exampass scheme, work with new and exciting technologies, a great working environment that’s supportive and knowledgeable, annual salary reviews, employer pension contributions, private healthcare, share in the company’s success with our annual bonus, life assurance & travel expenses
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today