We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Citrix Support Engineer to join a highly successful IT Service provider based in Watford.
Specialising in cloud hosted services supported by Citrix, their people possess in depth knowledge of the IT software and hardware they support and the services they offer. You will be responsible for their hosted network, undertaking specific client and internal related project work together with dealing directly with hosted clients.
Senior Cloud Support Engineer / Senior Citrix Engineer’s Core Duties
- An outstanding knowledge of Citrix; configuring, setting up and managing - all environments
- The ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times and a willingness to do whatever is required to achieve this
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Self-motivation with strong problem-solving skills
- The ability to work pro-actively on their own initiative and prioritise their work
- Excellent team working skills to become an integral part of the Company team
- Strong, confident communication skills and be able to deal with both non-technical and technical audiences equally well.
Senior Cloud Support Engineer / Senior Citrix Engineer’s Key Skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenApp 7.9 and HyperV
- Strong experience of Veeam back up and replication and Symantec Backup Exec 15.
- Preferably experience of Pure Storage, Microsoft System Center and HP Proliant Servers
- Active Directory user administration
- Manage and support hosted Citrix and Exchange servers
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software and peripheral technical issues to customer’s satisfaction
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Understanding and troubleshooting complex network solutions
- Previous experience within a MSP environment is essential.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today