We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Developer to join a highly successful company based in Fareham, Surrey.
Senior Developer’s Core Duties
To assist in the design and development of new real-time communication and data products for a leading yet small company in the emergency services industry.
Senior Developer’s Key Skills
- Design and documentation with open forum discussions.
- Development and black box interface design within a small team
- Maintaining overall responsibility for project assigned from design to roll out and transition to support team with necessary documentation support.
- Keen interest in sharing skills within the small team in both training exercises and on a day to day basis.
- Assisting with maintaining and improving on current solutions written in a variety of languages and technologies.
- Customer facing at times so a good level of professionalism essential.
- Develop within realistic time frames within an Agile environment where applicable.
- Supporting the engineering team with software delivery
- Support the technical support team with queries and fixes where appropriate
Senior Developer’s Key Requirements
- Strong development skills with the ExpressJS / REACT /Typescript/ Webpack/ Node and LAMP
- Linux skills essential.
- Web worker and web socket use and a good understanding of multi-threading.
- Ability and to work in a fast, dynamic, fluid environment where chopping and changing is necessary to support critical customer systems.
- Problem solving and ability to "think outside the box"
- Very good communication skills with the ability to verbalise to both users and developer’s alike concepts, ideas and function.
- Experience with GIT
- C# and C++ skills advantageous along with VoIP / SIP / RTP / WebRTC and codec implementation.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today