We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT development Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior iOS Developer to join a large and very successful Financial Services firm based in the Heart of London, Initially on a 6 months contract.
Senior iOS Developer’s Core Duties
- Working with the technical lead on architecture and design different apps
- Working with PM, UX and QA teams to ensure that requirements are identified, and features are built, tested and deployed to production, smoothly and on time.
Senior iOS Developer’s Key Skills
- Great ability to work effectively in a cross functional, geographically distributed team of mobile, backend and frontend engineers, UX designers and QA engineers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to convey complex ideas clearly and succinctly.
Senior iOS Developer’s Key Requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Strong experience building IOS Mobile Apps
- Strong background and programming experience in SWIFT 3 and Objective C.
- Deep understanding of mobile device frameworks and web technologies. Able to build mobile applications to connect to middle tiers and applications through RESTful web services.
- Excellent knowledge about performance optimization of Mobile applications.
- Experience working with Bluetooth and beaconing technology a plus.
- Embedded systems experience a plus.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today