We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Support Analyst / 1st Line Helpdesk Support to join a high to be responsible for providing first line helpdesk support to external customers, assisting them with Magento eCommerce software and administration issues via phone, email and helpdesk tickets.
Service Desk Support Analyst / 1st Line Helpdesk Support Core Duties
- Monitor, analyse and respond to all new incidents and service requests via ticketing system, email, telephone and face to face.
- Maintain a high degree of client service for all support queries and adhere to all service level agreements.
- First line support for B2B clients by assisting and taking ownership when dealing with user issues.
- Gathering further information and approvals as required to allow tickets to be progressed accordingly.
- Log all calls on the call logging system.
- Maintain a log of any software problems detected.
- Be proactive with Magento and other technology software questions/issues.
- Escalate emergency issues internally, coordinating and managing internal development workflow to address client support requests.
- Assisting the team with the management of historic support requests submitted by clients, to review and potentially understand/identify ongoing or recurring issues.
- Proactively identify areas Ampersand could address for recurring issues or problematic areas across all clients.
- Work with PMs, Bas and developers to continuously improve our client care and support services.
- Work closely with the testing team to help improve quality.
- Work closely with project and BAU teams to ensure development work is coordinated and scheduled in as efficiently as possible.
- Ability to follow processes and procedures, but also to challenge and improve where necessary.
- Communicate service-impacting issues to the Head of Service.
Service Desk Support Analyst / 1st Line Helpdesk Support Core Skills required
- Previous experience with first line client contact and support using an online logging system.
- Knowledge of the principles of service desk support,
- Articulate, organised and strong client facing management skills.
- Experience dealing with client support tools used to track, monitor and manage client requests.
- Experience of using call logging software, ideally Jira.
- Excellent communication oral and written skills with the ability to clearly communicate information in relation to issues or requests made by clients, Bas and developers.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic functions and processes of an ecommerce platform such as Magento.
- Specific experience with helpdesk applications/software such as Bugzilla or Zendesk Jira being the preference, not essential
- Digital agency experience, not essential
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today