Developer, Development & Programming, Java Developer, PHP Developer, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Software Project Manager, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, Web Designer
£25,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Private Health, Duvet days, Games Room, Pension
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Web Developer based in Tonbridge to join a forward thinking and highly successful digital marketing agency. As part of the development team you’ll be responsible for developing, modifying and maintaining a wide range of websites for a variety of clients.
Salary: £25,000 to £35,000, possible slightly higher for the right candidate
.Net Developer’s Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new websites, databases and applications following a defined project brief and plan.
- Updating existing customer websites, adding new functionality and solving support requests.
- Liaising with customers when required and ensuring all requests are dealt with promptly and courteously.
- Contributing towards architectural design decisions and our internal coding standards.
- Developing in line with appropriate standards and internal practices.
- Proposing and assessing solutions to problems which includes identifying and evaluating new technologies.
- Keeping up to date with current industry developments and trends in order to remain at an exceptional level of technical knowledge.
.Net Developer’s Requirements
- Minimum of 1 years working experience as a .Net Developer.
- Computer Science Degree would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work as a team and independently when required.
- Beneficial technical requirements: Umbraco, Experience of APIs, Windows Servers and IIS, VueJS, PHP, VB and WebForms
Staff enjoy additional benefits including a Partnership scheme, Flexible working hours, Pension Scheme, Private Health cover, In house and external Training courses, Duvet Days and a Games room.
Are you enthusiastic about the .net Developer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today