MB / HAD 95458
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, Helpdesk Manager, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£18,000 to £22,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a 1st Line Support / Helpdesk Support Analyst within the Electronics & Software environment. Our client supplies Electronic and Software Support for a large handheld electronics organisation. There will be full training given on all their product ranges.
Essential Business Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of office applications including document creation and spreadsheet.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills within a professional environment
- Using business telephone systems to manage and transfer calls
- Use and understanding of Remote Assistance software solutions
- 1 year or more customer service
Desirable Business Knowledge & Experience
- Previous experience of managing public sector and corporate clients.
- Practical experience and understanding of CRM applications including account management
- Use and understanding of web based CMS
- Knowledge of common business practices relating to pricing, purchase process and billing
Essential Technical Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows client operating system including in-depth configuration settings and system management.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation
Desired Technical Skills
- Understanding of Microsoft server administration including Active Directory and GPO.
- Understanding of virtual environments from Citrix, VMware and/or Microsoft
- 4 GCSE passes at grade C or above or equivalent. One of which must be English
- Recognised ICT or business qualification would be advantageous