MS / ASA 5438234
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, Helpdesk Manager, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£28,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Support Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Application Support Analyst to join a highly successful software development and services provision company that has seen constant growth over the last few years, based in Dunstable.
Application Support Analyst’s Core Duties
- To provide specialist functional and technical assistance to licensed customers to allow them to utilise the applications to provide best value for money.
- Responsibility for assessing customer problems and accurately prioritising any follow-up actions including, where appropriate, co-ordination with the functional / technical experts.
- With urgent queries we take ownership of the situation, escalating where necessary, and keep the customers / account managers / development teams fully informed of progress.
- Advice and guidance to customers in relation to any technical difficulties which may be experienced in operation of the products, including recovery from operational failure situations.
- Answering specific queries regarding the functionality of products, and the way in which they may be used to fulfill particular objectives.
- To ensure that all advice we give is accurate and honest. Where we are unsure, we seek advice from others before committing. To understand we are responsible for the answers we provide.
- Maintenance of customer license records.
- Provision of assistance with the Quality Assurance testing of software, before release to customers.
- Production of quality product-related material to assist customers in the effective operation of the system.
- To ensure that all contact with a customer is recorded in the corporate CRM.
- To learn and subsequently maintain the knowledge in the specialist functional areas to which we have been assigned.
- To liaise between the Customers and the development team in defining changes to the product range.
- To be flexible and adaptable within the role so that we can be seconded to the Operations, Infrastructure, Projects or Helpdesk Teams dependent on the resource requirements of the team.
Application Support Analyst’s Key Requirements
- Have previous experience of working in an Application Support Team
- Possess strong customer management skills.
- Understand the Software Delivery Lifecyle and the dependencies.
- Contribute to the team culture and attitude
- Experience working in a software environment, would be desirable
- Experience operating under customer SLA’s
- Understand ISO 27001 / ITIL standards, would be advantageous
- Live within a 40 mile radius of the base office
Are you enthusiastic about the Application Support Analyst’s job? Send us your CV in word format today