MGF.BA 172545 C
.Com, 1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2D Graphic Artist , 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3D Graphic Artist, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Analyst, Analyst, Analyst Programmer, ASP , Associate, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Business Process Management, Business Systems & Databases, Cold Fusion, Computer Forensics, Consultant, Content Management, CRM Devloper / Analyst, Database Developer, Database Trainer, DBA, Developer, Development & Programming, Document Management, DTP, E Commerce, ECM and DCM, E-Discovery, Engineers and Maintenance, EPOS Engineer, Exchange Specialist, Field Service Engineer, Firewall & Security, Firewall & Security, Forefront / FIM , Forensic Technology, Games Animator, Games Designer , Games Producer, Games Programmer, Graphics Multimedia & Games, Hardware Engineer, Helpdesk Manager, HTML / DHTML / XML, Illustration, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Consolidation, Installation / Rollout Engineer, Internet, IT Trainer, J2EE, Java, Java Developer, Knowledge Management, LAN/WAN, Laptop Engineer, Litigation Tools, Lync 2010 / Office 2010, Macromedia, Microsoft Infrastructure, Multimedia Designer, Network Administrator, Network and Telecommunications, Network Manager, Office Communication Server / OCS , On-Site Engineer, Oracle , Oracle Developer, Other, Other IT Roles, PC Engineer, Peoplesoft, Perl/CGI, PHP Developer, Portal Technology, Printer Engineer , Production Technician, Programmer, Project Manager, Project Office Support, QA and Tester, SAP, Scanning & Imaging, Server Administrator, Server Consolidation, Server Engineer, Service Delivery, Service Desk Analyst 1-3rd Line, SharePoint / MOSS, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Software Project Manager, Solutions Architect, SQL, Storage Virtualisation, Support and Training, System Admin Technician Engineer, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Consultant, System Center Service Manager, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Systems / Support Analyst, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, Systems Management, Systems/Network Admin, TCP/IP, Technical Architect, Technical Architect, Threat Management Gateway, Virtualization, Web Designer, Web Designer, Web Programmer, Web Technologies, Wireless Technologies, Workshop Engineer
up to £50,000 Per Annum
Relocation Assistance, Regular Travel Exp paid
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for 2 x Business Analyst’s to join our client in Guernsey.
This is a fixed term role for 2-3 years; however, our client has a reputation for making their temporary staff permanent if they prove themselves, so would encourage any looking for a temp-perm position too.
Relocation Package / Assistance Available / Or regular Travel Expenses paid
Business Analyst’s Core Duties
- Working to ensure the Commission delivers high quality prudential, financial crime and conduct regulation within the Bailiwick of Guernsey including facilitating innovation and discouraging poor quality ventures.
- Assisting to protect and enhance the Bailiwick’s international reputation and competitive position within the financial services sector in order to promote a regulatory environment in which good firm do good business
- Delivering systems training to supervisory and non-supervisory staff as applicable.
- Collaborating with others across the team and the Commission; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success of the Commission
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team
- Support staff including reviewing and monitoring workflow and providing on the job training, advice and guidance
- Participate in working group meetings to refine the requirements for projects, as required
- Produce written work, which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a Commission record
Business Analyst’s Key Skills
- Identify supervisory requirements for systems functionally
- Coordinating and undertaking user acceptance testing for systems as required, identifying test cases, developing test plans and test outcomes
- Identifying opportunities for the general development of the systems offerings both from an internal and external user perspective
- Undertaking any other tasks required in the development and support of systems
- Taking responsibility for project management identified by Head of IT/Online Services, as required
Business Analyst’s Key Requirements
- Great communication skills
- Able to deal with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Stakeholder management skills
They are flexible as to whether successful candidates relocate fully to Guernsey (families could live under their housing licence also, supped by client) or whether you commute back and forth between Guernsey/UK throughout the 2-3 years. Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to all and you their families under their contracts.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today