MS ISA 21775478
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Database Trainer, Ecommerce Internet, Exchange Specialist, Firewall & Security, Forefront / FIM , Helpdesk Manager, Information Systems, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Consolidation, Intrusion Detection, IT Security, IT Security Consultant, IT Trainer, LAN/WAN, Lync 2010 / Office 2010, Microsoft Infrastructure, Network / Firewall Security, Network Administrator, Network and Telecommunications, Network Manager, Office Communication Server / OCS , Security, Security Management, Security Policy, Server Administrator, Server Consolidation, Service Delivery, Service Desk Analyst 1-3rd Line, SharePoint / MOSS, Solutions Architect, Storage Virtualisation, Support and Training, System Admin Technician Engineer, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Consultant, System Center Service Manager, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Systems / Support Analyst, Systems Management, Systems/Network Admin, TCP/IP, Technical Architect, Threat Management Gateway, Virtualization, Wireless Technologies
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
+ Car, 2 days from Home, Private medical and much more...
Epsom, Surrey + Hybrid
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst / IT Security Analyst to join a leading Automotive manufacturer based in Epsom, Surrey.
Hybrid working - 3 days per week office based, 2 day per week at home
Salary - up to £57,000, however for the right candidate they may increase to £60,000. Amazing benefits Company Car, Private Medical Insurance etc…
Cyber Security Analyst / IT Security Analyst’s Core Duties
- To manage and support the infrastructure across our national footprint and to be co-working with 3rd Line engineer on all project work
- To manage & improve existing security controls within the organisation
- Monitor security events across various platforms, responding & investigating incidents / issues that arise
- Review Network Access controls, including firewall rule bases
- Assist with identifying, analysing & mitigating information risks associated with hybrid technology stacks
- Lead & Implement security projects aligned with the road map
Cyber Security Analyst / IT Security Analyst’s Responsibilities
- IT Security Policy Management
- Infringement Prevention
- Leak Control
- Business System Security
- Monitoring, Inspection
- Assist in ensuring that the infrastructure integrity is managed effectively through confirming that (but not limited to) virus protection, access security, backups and disaster recovery are all in place.
- Provisioning of new server/virtual machines from an infrastructure perspective, patching / monitoring (as required).
- Manage the virtual infrastructure and adhering to change control for the managed service elements in our data centre
- Work closely with the IT manager to design and deliver infrastructure related projects.
- Ensure that all required documentation (Weekly Updates, etc) is completed in a timely manner
- Produce and maintain documentation of any relevant procedures or configurations to the required standard
Cyber Security Analyst / IT Security Analyst’s Skills
- IT Infrastructure Security (VMware, Windows Etc)
- Endpoint Protection / Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware / Anti-Ransomware / Encryption
- Microsoft 365 suite (Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Network Infrastructure components (IPS, WAFs, Firewall management systems)
- Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 - Administration - Basic level, SSMS
- High-availability Microsoft SQL Cluster
- Scripting - Powershell and basic VBS
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- Specifically, in a virtual environment (VMWare ESX), building from a template, roles, troubleshooting
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008 R2/2012/2016
- Solid technical understanding and experience of AD from Forest/Domain/Replication level to GPO’s, Kerberos and Authentication.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010/Exchange on line
- Hybrid environment, CAS roles, DAG, CMDLets, Mimecast, Advanced Threat Protection
- Maintaining/firmware upgrades, comfortable with the fabric, provisioning LUN’s, connectivity
- Cisco certification
Are you enthusiastic about the Cyber Security Analyst / IT Security Analyst’s job? Send us your CV in Word format today.