MS CSE 9471645
Engineers and Maintenance, Field Service Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Installation / Rollout Engineer, Knowledge Management, On-Site Engineer, Other, Other IT Roles, Workshop Engineer
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
+ Excellent Bens + Hybrid/Remote Working
London - Hybrid/Remote
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Cybersecurity sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Engineer to join a cybersecurity consultancy who is a leader in IT Services within the dental market. The role will support the business development team with technical expertise during the initial sales process and to advise clients of service capabilities, functionality, and features of our services.
Hybrid / Remote working, preferably someone that can commute to the London office when needed.
Up to £60,000 + Excellent benefits, including Certification & Training
Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Engineer’s Core Duties
- Work alongside Business development team in scoping client security requirements, proposing roadmaps and solutions with their features and benefits, perform demos, and articulate solutions.
- Prepare HLD documentations describing the architecture and software with features.
- Work closely with both customers and partners in a consultative manner.
- Successfully achieve internal KPIs and SLAs for the customers whilst tracking performance.
- Work with sales executives throughout the sales cycle: opportunity identification, sales meetings, product demonstrations, POCs, scoping meetings (understanding of sales process)
- Understanding of SOC environment.
- Practical hands-on knowledge of routing principles and networking architecture, protocols, and services.
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Must have excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Travel across EMEA & Middle East.
Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Engineer’s Key Skills
- Engineering experience in design and implementation of security technologies such as EDR, network security, SIEM, IR, WAF, IPS/IDS, Web & Email security, and application security
- Experience working with cloud security solutions
- Have a Linux background, understand security architecture and ISMS framework principles
- Have worked previously as a Pre-Sales Engineer or in a similar position for up to 5 years
- Stay ahead of the curve with industry trends and is adaptable to constantly evolving technology
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (MS office)
- Possess start-up mentality
- Excellent decision-making skills and takes accountability
- ITIL Framework experience.
Are you enthusiastic about the Cybersecurity Pre-Sales Engineer job? Send us your CV in Word format today