MH / DA 383562
Business Analyst, Business Systems & Databases
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Flexible working & Excellent Benefits
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates and have an excellent opportunity for an Data Analyst / Business Information Coordinator to join a successful, friendly, distribution organisation.
The role is offered to someone that is either more junior looking to grow their IT and Data analysis skills or for more experienced candidates that already have a strong Data Analyst background along with solid SQL database and excel reporting skills and experience.
Junior up to £35,000 with training, providing support and training to develop and enhance skills
Senior up to £45,000 who could walk into the role and be fully up and running pretty quickly.
Flexi working available once you have a good understanding of the reports and company.
Data Analyst / Business Information Coordinator’s Core Duties
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Analyse and visualise the company’s extensive business system (ERP) data, with the objective of presenting clear data-driven insights which the wider team can use to make informed decisions.
Data Analyst / Business Information Coordinator’s Key Requirements
- Utilising Excel to produce a variety of reports
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Approachable with a proactive personality and a willingness to be hands-on
- Solid SQL database and excel reporting skills and experience (senior role)
- Good understanding of data sources, data organisation and storage (senior Role)
- Comfortable performing basic IT support (Senior Role)
- An effective team worker who shows initiative and takes ownership of the role
- Microsoft Office 365
- An understanding of MS Access would be useful
- Supporting Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (NAV) ERP, not essential
- Power Bi, not essential
- Power Automate, not essential
- IT Support would be useful
Are you enthusiastic about the Data Analyst / Business Information Coordinator’s Job? Send us your CV in word format today