Business Analyst, Developer, Development & Programming, Java Developer, Oracle Developer, PHP Developer, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Web Designer
£60,000 to £90,000 Per Annum
+ Tax Breaks (equivalent 90k+) + Relocation Package -
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Developer to join our client in Guernsey.
This is a fixed term role for 2 years+; however, our client has a reputation for making their temporary staff permanent if they prove themselves, so would encourage anyone looking for a temp-perm position too.
You will assist to protect and enhance Bailiwick’s international reputation and competitive position with the financial services sector in order to promote a regulatory environment in which good firms do good business.
Relocation Package / Assistance Available / Or regular Travel Expenses paid
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Tax Breaks (equivalent 90k+) + Relocation Package -
Developer’s Core Duties
- Working with End Users, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to provide task estimates and discuss technical options.
- Understanding and contributing to technical specifications.
- Ensuring a high quality standard is maintained in the solutions developed by following coding and testing practices.
- Evaluating third party tools and providing recommendations.
- Setup, configure and maintain in-house systems on development and production servers.
- Assisting with testing and implementation of the SharePoint and CRM service packs, cumulative updates and version upgrade.
- Troubleshooting of online services environment problems as needed.
- Developing appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, and deployments of online services and related systems.
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of development platform, software and infrastructure.
- Demonstrating a pro-active approach to work tasks, relying on initiative and a wider understanding of project deliverables.
System Developer’s Key Skills and requirements
- Experience with general development protocols and tools, desirable;
- Experience of either Dynamic 365 CRM or SharePoint development/administration, advantageous;
- Experience using ASP.Net MVC with ADX, advantageous;
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, advantageous.
- Experience with Azure Services, advantageous.
- Collaborating with others across the team and the Commission; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success of the Commission.
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team.
- Representing the Commission and developing career by attending appropriate training courses, conferences, workshops and seminars.
They are flexible as to whether successful candidates relocate fully to Guernsey (families could live under their housing licence also, supped by client) or whether you commute back and forth between Guernsey/UK throughout the 2 years. Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to all and you their families under their contracts.
Are you enthusiastic about the Developer's job? Send us your CV in word format today