MC / Dy Dev 2935783
Developer, Development & Programming, Java Developer, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Software Project Manager, Web Designer
£70,000 Per Annum
+ Bens flexi working 2 - 3 day / week remote
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Dynamics Developer to join a fantastic education organisation based in Cambridge.
They are offering some flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week.
Dynamics Developer’s Role Overview
- Deliver changes assigned to make improvements to the Dynamics365 system which is used for lead-sale system. These changes will be scoped by the teams Product Owner and then prioritised by the team, allocated to a sprint and then delivered. The changes can be focused on the core Dynamics-365 platform, the plug-ins or integrations that are driven from the platform.
- Resolve production defects.
- Project work 75% - Support Work 25%
Dynamics Developer’s Core Duties
- Engage as a member of the delivery team in all aspects of the agile delivery cycle including backlog grooming, retrospectives and demonstrations
- Work on the assigned tickets delivering a high quality solution
- Assess in peer reviews of coding and assisting other members of the team in their work where requested
- Engage with stakeholders to gain a more detailed understanding of the requirements were requested
- Be able to advise on suitable approaches to fulfil the stakeholders requirements of the platform
- Be aware of upcoming features within Dynamics-365 and be able to propose how these could be utilised
- Be able to create sales team members apps
- Delivery PowerBI solutions against the Dynamics-365 platform
- Review support tickets that have been assigned within the sprint cycle and resolve them.
- Experience in working within a small team
- Experience in engaging with a third party to delivery support and enhancements
- Experience in liaising with non-IT staff to understand their requirements
- Extensive development experience in relevant technologies to deliver the overall Dynamics-365 based solutions
- Development experience working within Agile teams
- Development experience of creating Team Member applications
- Development experience of creating PowerBI solutions
- Extensive skills in Dynamics-365 development experience
- Skills in PowerBI and Team Member applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both IT and non-IT staff
- Ideally experience of integrating Dyamics-365 with ClickDimensions
Are you enthusiastic about the Dynamics Developer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today