MSC EA 002981
Exchange Specialist, Infrastructure Consolidation, LAN/WAN, Microsoft Infrastructure, Network Administrator, Network and Telecommunications, Network Manager, Server Administrator, Solutions Architect, Storage Virtualisation, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, TCP/IP, Technical Architect, Virtualization, Wireless Technologies
£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join this growing organisation.
Enterprise Architect’s Core Duties
- You will be expected to communicate by diagram, narrative, and verbal presentation technology solutions, roadmaps and services set within a service management and/or business context.
- You will show how the technical designs enable business outcomes and sit within an overall strategic direction and roadmap for change.
- You will be confident working with clients to develop, design, document and implement transformation from on-prem IT to hybrid cloud/cloud.
Enterprise Architect’s Skills required
- 10+ years experience
- Experience of working with a broad range of technologies can demonstrate that they have been trained in at least one architecture methodology and can show use of that architecture methodology as well as good written and verbal communication skills, who can articulate complex concepts and solutions.
- Proven ability to understand complex infrastructure environments, see solutions and present high-level solution concepts, resources and costs in both on-prem and cloud IT infrastructure.
- Broad technical understanding of storage, servers, networks (WAN && LAN), backup technologies, desktop, security technologies, operating systems, virtualisation and applications covering Microsoft technologies. An understanding of cloud technologies including Azure and AWS is desirable.
- Indicative Minimum years’ experience in leading projects from an architecture perspective and following a process that leads to the customer’s desired outcome in both on-prem and cloud IT infrastructure:
- 2 x Microsoft Azure 100 level certifications and 1 x 300 level
- Microsoft Azure 300 level certification or a certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
- Evidence of active blogging / social media/events with positive response/ following Significant experience in implementing cloud / hybrid cloud services in their area(s) of specialism.
- Enterprise Architecture certification, e.g. TOGAF
- Ability to set technical design and service design within the context of the business
Are you enthusiastic about the Enterprise Architect job? Send us your CV in word format today
- Option of home-based contract or office based contract, by negotiation
- 25 days holiday per year, public holidays are on top of this.
- Flexible working structure – Output based, not location or time based.
- Workplace pension scheme, upon successful completion of probationary period.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 2 charity days per year.
- £1500 annual training allowance.
- Invitation to attend monthly social events followed by a meal (bowling, climbing, ghost walk) staff BBQ, Christmas lunch - all of which currently are fully funded by the company
- Free fresh fruit and refreshments (hot and cold) provided in the office; and free beer or gin and tonic to accompany our monthly Beer n Business update, before we head out on the monthly social
- Option for these roles to be home-based, which means travel to the office for “mandatory events” and visits to customer sites are fully expensed.