MB GIC 788977
Support and Training
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunities for Graduate IT Support Consultants to join their Service Desk team to provide clients with first line technical support.
You will be speaking to clients on a daily basis and working to fix issues on equipment and software remotely with involvement in project work and providing an excellent service for our clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to kick-start their IT career. Working in an outsourced environment means that learning is accelerated and career progression within the company can be fast.
Graduate IT Support Consultant’s Skills required
- 2.1 or above degree (IT related not essential).
- A self starter who enjoys finding elegant solutions to complex issues.
- A natural problem solver with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have the ability to use your own initiative with the knowledge that you are part of a strong team.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple conflicting priorities requiring collaboration with multiple teams across the company.
- A passion to learn and be involved with a progressive company.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today