MB / ICT Sys 80214
Other, Other IT Roles
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
IT Recruit UK & LinkPoint specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Systems and Development sectors. We have an excellent opportunity for an ICT Systems Development and Project Manager based in Guildford to develop, maintain and enhance applications to improve productivity and functionality of systems and data within the business for one of our legal clients.
ICT Systems Development and Project Manager’s Key Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of SharePoint environment including Workflow
- Development and maintenance of Practice Management System.
- Development and maintenance of Case Management applications.
- Creation, development and documentation of scripts to automate tasks (i.e. logon scripts).
- Identification of new and existing system processes that can be systemised / automated through custom application development.
- SQL DB management and maintenance.
- Custom development\configuration of new and existing applications.
- Provide 2nd line support.
ICT Systems Development and Project Manager’s Technical Ability and Knowledge Management
- C#, .Net, VBScript, VBA
- XML (Preferred).
- Sound knowledge of relational Databases - MS MSQL (Required) - Progress (Preferred).
- Working knowledge of SQL language (Query, statements etc).
- Experience of developing workflow processes, ideally in a legal environment.
- Analytical, ability to identify problems and develop automated solutions.
- Ability to work autonomously as the main systems developer
A full clean driving licence is required for this role and the flexibility to travel between 3 offices as and when required.