ME / ITA 0872558
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, Helpdesk Manager, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£27,000 Per Annum
Temp to Perm / Perm + Bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for am IT Administrator to join a highly successful global technology company based in Chiswick.
You would be responsible for providing accurate, efficient and professional service to internal employees. The primary focus is aiding and advanced trouble shooting regarding service delivery, installation, outages, component level problems and other technical issues.
IT Administrator’s Core Duties
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering questions regarding upgrades, installations, and other software/hardware/network issues.
- Assist with onboarding / offboarding employees, including provisioning hardware, and ensuring processes are documented accordingly to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Accurately diagnose client technical issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources.
- Utilize helpdesk ticket system to log, track and resolve issues. Also track hardware and software assets.
- Work with counterparts in other company facilities globally to provide a consistent and optimum user experience.
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools to resolve issues.
- Identify potential outages and other problems (via information gathering, ticket trends, etc.) and communicate the information to Team Leads in a timely manner.
- Daily management of technology assets such as laptops, desktops, printers, and tablets using our centralized asset management system.
IT Administrator’s Key Skills
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot the Windows Operating Systems (95%), Apple OS X Operating Systems (5%), IPv4 and other networking protocols
- Managing users, groups, and computer objects in Windows Server Active Directory
- Be familiar with virus/adware removal processes (Trend Micro)
- Managing user mailboxes and distribution list using the MS Exchange 365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite - Office, Teams, SharePoint
- Working knowledge of Apple IOS devices (Minimal)
- Working knowledge of supporting VPN Clients (Palo Alto Global Protect)
- Basic understanding of managing printer servers
- Disk Encryption (Sophos SafeGuard)
- SSO Experience (Okta) - Managing user accounts / Assigning Applications
IT Administrator’s Key Requirements
- 3+ years deploying, updating, optimizing, and troubleshooting Windows-based workstations in a corporate environment.
- 3+ years providing support for MS Office and all major component applications.
- 3+ years providing support for anti-virus solutions.
- Information Technology degree is preferred.
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Administrator’s job? Send us your CV in word format today