MGF. ITGrad 1452999
.Com, 1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2D Graphic Artist , 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3D Graphic Artist, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Analyst, Analyst, Analyst Programmer, ASP , Associate, Business Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Business Process Management, Business Systems & Databases, Cold Fusion, Computer Forensics, Consultant, Content Management, CRM Devloper / Analyst, Database Developer, Database Trainer, DBA, Developer, Development & Programming, Document Management, DTP, E Commerce, ECM and DCM, Ecommerce Internet, E-Discovery, Engineers and Maintenance, EPOS Engineer, Exchange Specialist, Field Service Engineer, Firewall & Security, Firewall & Security, Forefront / FIM , Forensic Technology, Games Animator, Games Designer , Games Producer, Games Programmer, Graphics Multimedia & Games, Hardware Engineer, Helpdesk Manager, HTML / DHTML / XML, Illustration, Information Systems, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Consolidation, Installation / Rollout Engineer, Internet, Intrusion Detection, IT Security, IT Security Consultant, IT Trainer, J2EE, Java, Java Developer, Knowledge Management, LAN/WAN, Laptop Engineer, Litigation Tools, Lync 2010 / Office 2010, Macromedia, Microsoft Infrastructure, Multimedia Designer, Network / Firewall Security, Network Administrator, Network and Telecommunications, Network Manager, Office Communication Server / OCS , On-Site Engineer, Oracle , Oracle Developer, Other, Other IT Roles, PC Engineer, Peoplesoft, Perl/CGI, PHP Developer, Portal Technology, Printer Engineer , Production Technician, Programmer, Project Manager, Project Office Support, QA and Tester, SAP, Scanning & Imaging, Security, Security Management, Security Policy, Server Administrator, Server Consolidation, Server Engineer, Service Delivery, Service Desk Analyst 1-3rd Line, SharePoint / MOSS, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Software Project Manager, Solutions Architect, SQL, Storage Virtualisation, Support and Training, System Admin Technician Engineer, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Consultant, System Center Service Manager, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Systems / Support Analyst, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, Systems Management, Systems/Network Admin, TCP/IP, Technical Architect, Technical Architect, Threat Management Gateway, Virtualization, Web Designer, Web Designer, Web Programmer, Web Technologies, Wireless Technologies, Workshop Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
+ Bens + Tax Breaks and Relocation PAckage
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT & Finance sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a recent IT graduate to be involved in a very exciting project and join a highly recognised organisation based in Guernsey.
Amazing Benefits including a very favourable Tax Breaks
Relocation Package / Assistance Available / Or regular Travel Expenses paid
This is a fixed term role for 2-3 years; however, our client has a reputation for making their temporary staff permanent if they prove themselves, so would encourage any looking for a temp-perm position too.
IT Graduate’s Core Duties
- Assisting with user acceptance testing for Online Services as required, i.e.
- Identifying test cases
- Developing test plans
- Performing tests
- Recording test outcomes
- Escalating remedial work
- Liaising with divisional representatives with respect to projects, as required.
- Participating in working group meetings to refine the requirements for projects, as required.
- Assisting with the development of guidance materials, liaising with divisional representatives as appropriate.
- Assisting with the maintenance, development and delivery of a training programme for projects, as required.
- Producing written work which is accurate, clear and concise, that can be relied upon as a Commission record.
- Chairing/contributing to meetings in a clear and professional manner.
IT Graduate’s Key Skills
- Collaborating with others across the team and the Commission; understanding all aspects of the role and how it contributes to the success of the Commission.
- Assisting with the training of new staff joining the organisation, recognising the different styles and abilities of the team.
- Representing the Commission and developing career by attending appropriate training courses, conferences, workshops and seminars.
Housing license so families can all live under their housing licence also, supped by client
Paid holiday and full AXA PPP private medical cover would be provided to all and you their families under their contracts.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today