1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Helpdesk Manager, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£24,000 to £33,000 Per Annum
+ Bens - Part Time - Pro-Rata
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Help Desk Support technician to join a highly successful organisation based in Leighton Buzzard.
Tenure: Contract Part Time (around 20 hours per week) Flexible
Salary: £24,000 to £33,000 pro-rata – Depending on exp & Tax Status
Under minimum supervision, responsible for providing setup, management and support for Windows infrastructure, including, cabling, desktop, peripheral, and software installations, changes and troubleshooting.
IT Help Desk Support’s Core Duties
- Troubleshoot and resolve end user desktop/laptop issues in a Windows environment
- Handle service requests from management and end-users related to new installations, changes, break/fix, and troubleshooting.
- Provides support to end users with systems and software problems and questions.
- Actively support Pelican’s commitment to Quality and all quality objectives, with an emphasis on continual improvement.
- Proactively provide patch management and upgrades to ensure the highest level of support and security.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by IT management in Barcelona or USA.
IT Help Desk Support’s Key Requirements
- 3+ years with Windows operating systems and relevant software packages, including MS Office applications.
- Proficient working with end users in a networked mixed OS client/server environment.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication skills able to perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to troubleshoot network, desktops, printers, peripherals, and wireless both OS and hardware.
- Must have the ability to complete assignments within time frame specified by IT Management.
- Must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to interact effectively and cooperatively with employees at all levels
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today