M / ITM 836390
Business Systems & Databases, CRM Devloper / Analyst, DBA, Firewall & Security, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Consolidation, LAN/WAN, Microsoft Infrastructure, Network Administrator, Network and Telecommunications, Network Manager, Office Communication Server / OCS , Server Administrator, Server Consolidation, Service Delivery, Service Desk Analyst 1-3rd Line, SharePoint / MOSS, Solutions Architect, Storage Virtualisation, System Admin Technician Engineer, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Systems Management, Systems/Network Admin, TCP/IP, Technical Architect, Virtualization, Wireless Technologies
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Leyton, East London
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Manager / Office Manager to join a fabulous successful and expanding organisation based in Leytonstone in East London.
Salary £30k circa, however possibly higher for the right candidate.
IT Manager / Office Manager’s Core Duties
- To implement and support the agreed IT strategy for systems, applications, software, services and hardware
- Manage all third-party solutions, including Routeplanner and IQ
- Conduct a database analysis to organise and manage company data
- Ensure that the company's computing resources are well managed with records kept detailing allocation of hardware, software licences and other assets.
- Implementation of IT security policy and procedures, including GDPR
- Install, upgrade and provide ongoing IT solutions to business needs
- Day to day responsibility for support for desktop and mobile user in the business.
- Responsible for all new employee set up and training
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage all aspects of office management including, stationary, IT, cleaning, facilitates contractors, and hoc requests
- Office Filing/ Mange archive filling
IT Manager / Office Manager’s Key Requirements
- Significant experience in the IT industry
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Organisation skills
- Time Management
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
- Ability to analyse problems quickly and offer solutions
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Experience with EDI would be highly advantageous
- Experience with Virtual servers and VPNs would be beneficial
- Experience with Routeplanner and IQ would be desirable
- Experience managing / supervising members of staff
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Manager / Office Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today