MD / ITPE 2904785
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£120 to £180 Per Day
9 Month + Contract poss perm
Surrey Quays, London
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT POS Engineer for a huge global sports store who enjoys resolving complex incidents and implementing leading-edge POS solutions together with providing excellent customer service to join our growing team.
Contract: Long term 9 months ++ plus possibility of Temp to Perm
Rate: £115 to £160 per day, depending on Tax Status and Experience, possibly slightly higher for the perfect candidate.
IT POS Engineer’s Core Duties
- Responsible for providing technical support to all their internal customers
- Work on the various POS projects to implement their clients.
- Perform a variety of proactive tasks which will help maximise customers' experience, perform root-cause analysis and prevent reoccurring issues.
- Resolving monitoring alerts, system maintenance and upgrading customer systems
- Deal with incoming incidents in a professional, courteous manner over the ticket portal and via email.
- Take ownership of incidents and manage them in a logical and methodical manner.
- Accurately log incidents by categorising and prioritising them in line with procedures.
- Monitor the status and progress using the provided request logging system for assigned incidents.
IT POS Engineer’s Key Skills
- IT Qualification or Experienced IT Background
- Full Professional and Confident English
- Organised, Committed and Responsible
- Firewalls, Payment Terminals, SaaS Technologies, POS and Payment Solutions & API Connectivity experience
Are you enthusiastic about the IT POS Engineer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today