M POS 4575211
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Developer, Development & Programming, Programmer, QA and Tester, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Software Project Manager, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst, Systems Engineer
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Depending on Experience
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Support & Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT POS Support Lead to join one of the world’s largest sports retailers in the world.
IT POS Support Lead’s Role Summary
Working closely with the Quality Analyst, Product Operations Manager and Project Managers in prioritising, developing and managing the product backlog(s) and new developments. Leading ceremonies with the external development team such as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives. Ensure all stakeholders understand the processes in order to achieve reliable and satisfactory delivery.
IT POS Support Lead’s Core Duties
- Dealing with incoming development requests in a professional, courteous manner over calls and via email.
- Accurately log requests by categorising and prioritising them in line with priorities.
- Monitor the status and progress using the provided development system for the assigned development team.
IT POS Support Lead’s Key Requirements
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- French and Spanish speaking would be desirable, but not essential
- Team orientated and spirited.
- Has a natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Embraces continual change, innovation and improvement.
- Autonomous & Well Organised
- Has experience with the following technologies:
- Payment Terminals
- SaaS Technologies
- POS and Payment Solutions
- Cloud Hosting
- API Connectivity
- Linux, Windows and Android Environments
- Development experience with the following technologies:
- GO Language
- REACT Language
- Microsoft PowerShell (would be nice)
IT POS Support Lead’s Additional Information
We are looking for someone with high experience with POS tools and structure. You'll be working alongside a highly motivated team and report. You will help to develop and build good quality documentation to support our sprints and act as a technical link between all internal teams and the provider.
Are you enthusiastic about the IT POS Support Lead’s Core Duties job? Send us your CV in word format today