MD ITE 7080658 pm
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Business Systems & Databases, Helpdesk Manager, Infrastructure, Microsoft Infrastructure, Network Administrator, Network and Telecommunications, Network Manager, Other, Other IT Roles, Project Office Support, Solutions Architect, Storage Virtualisation, Support and Training, System Admin Technician Engineer, Systems / Support Analyst, Technical Architect
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
+ Excellent Bens + bonuses
We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Project Manager preferably with Logistics experience to join a huge global sports store. As an IT Project Manager you will working within a logistics environment. You will be responsible for providing support and delivering projects. You will work as part of a dynamic local IT team, and work closely with expert engineers based internationally.
Salary: £23,000 to £33,000, potentially higher for an ideal candidate
IT Project Manager’s Core Duties
- Providing technical support within a warehouse environment for both retail and logistics
- Delivering innovation and efficiency projects.
- Ensuring that support queries are dealt with in a timely professional, and efficient manner
- Managing large-scale projects from start to finish.
- Working autonomously and proactively to ensure that the highest standards of service are always met.
- Logging and debriefing major incidents
- Performing root-cause analysis when needed and preventing recurrent issues.
- Communicating with users over the ticket portal, via email, and in-person
- Working as part of a dynamic team to ensure high standards of support and user satisfaction
IT Project Manager’s Key Skills
- Excellent time-keeping, and proactive in your work.
- Qualifications in IT or a similar field.
- Project management qualifications are a bonus
- Previous logistics IT experience would be advantageous
- Knowledge of logistics IT systems and processes would be advantageous
- At least 2 years project management experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in the use of support/ticketing tool
- Excellent communication
- You should have a natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Able to manage your time effectively, you must be autonomous and well organized
- Responsible for your priorities and committed to a high standard of standard
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Project Manager’s Support job? Send us your CV in word format today