MB / ISA 8369321
2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Helpdesk Manager, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Pro-rata 6-7 months ++
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Analyst to work for one of our legal clients based in Guildford initially for around 6 - 7 months. There is potential this maybe extended depending on their current needs at the time.
You will provide 2nd line support for all IT support queries and ensuring calls that are escalated from the IT Support Assistant are handled appropriately. Manage the delivery of the IT Support function to ensure calls are dealt within SLA. To assist the IT Network Manager with projects and network maintenance.
IT Support Analyst’ Core Duties
- Resolving or escalating all assigned support queries in accordance with the SLA.
- Mentoring the IT Support Assistant role as they handle all 1st line enquiries.
- Raising issues with suppliers and managing those support calls to a conclusion
- Keep users updated with the on-going status of all outstanding faults and if possible giving estimated times of completion.
- Maintain firm-wide user satisfaction with the services provided by the IT team.
- Logging support jobs with suppliers and following through to resolution.
- Providing support and assistance to first line when required.
- Maintain integrity of system backups and ensure off site storage procedures are followed.
- Maintain policy for daily system maintenance checks.
- Document new and existing system processes to be used by IT personnel.
- Creating and maintaining images for desktop clients.
- Maintenance of TDSI Door Entry System including stock levels.
- Assist the IT Network Manager where required.
- Management of corporate mobile devices.
- Maintaining relations with print supplier to ensure smooth running of print fleet.
- Maintain stock control process for all IT assets.
IT Support Analyst’s Systems Management experience
- Office 2016 / Exchange
- BigHand Digital Dictation
- Skype for Business
- Oyez Legal Forms
- Quantum Skip
- iManage Work
- Elite 3E
- Rekoop Digital Dictation
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader
- Online Services - Land Registry, WestLaw, iManage Share
IT Support Analyst’s Installation and Management Requirements
- Active Directory Users & Groups / Group Policy Management
- Exchange Admin Centre
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- BitDefender Antivirus
- Citrix / XenApp
- Papercut Printing
- TDSI Door Entry System
- Skype for Business Server 2015
IT Support Analyst’s Key Requirements
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft environments
- Analytical, ability to troubleshoot problems
- Strong verbal/written communications skills.
- Driving Licence
- Ability to prioritise & execute tasks in a high pressure environment to meet deadlines.
- Sound understanding of Windows environments
Are you enthusiastic about the IT Support Analyst’s job? Send us your CV in word format today