1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Helpdesk Manager, IT Trainer, Other, Other IT Roles, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£25,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a IT Support Engineer / Helpdesk to join a highly successful IT Service provider based in Watford.
Specialising in cloud hosted services supported by Citrix, Due to expansion, we are now looking to recruit an additional Technical Engineer to be based primarily within a client’s office in London W1. Working from these offices 3 to 4 days a week and the remainder will be at their office in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Citrix Support Engineer’s Core Duties
- Receive and respond to incoming calls | Deal with in-house users on a day to day basis
- Installing, configuring and maintaining end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Server installations
- Performing on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex pc problems
- Recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions
- Accurately documenting technical notes
- Undertake assignments as requested by our Service team to ensure all customer requirements are met.
Citrix Support Engineer’s Key Skills
- Professional and a strong team player
- Previous IT Field Service Engineer experience is essential, including server, network, desktop support, hardware and software installations.
- Possessing excellent communication and customer service skills
- You must also have the ability to troubleshoot user problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Must hold excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today