MD Log IT 1806541
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, 3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Database Trainer, Exchange Specialist, Forefront / FIM , Helpdesk Manager, IT Trainer, Lync 2010 / Office 2010, Microsoft Infrastructure, Office Communication Server / OCS , Server Administrator, Service Delivery, Service Desk Analyst 1-3rd Line, SharePoint / MOSS, Solutions Architect, Support and Training, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Consultant, System Center Service Manager, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Systems / Support Analyst, Systems Management, Technical Architect, Threat Management Gateway
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Excellent company, amazing bens
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Logistic IT Support Technician who will be responsible for providing technical support within a warehouse environment for both retail and warehouse, as well as delivering innovation and efficiency projects.
The company is one of the world’s largest sport retailers and you will work closely with the local IT team to ensure that support queries are dealt with in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, and stakeholders are kept up to date with any developments within the logistics environment. As well as providing support, you will be responsible for managing large-scale projects from start to finish.
Logistic IT Support Technician’s Core Duties
- Provide support for retail and logistic
- Manage projects from conception to delivery stages
- Courteously communicate with users over the ticket portal, via email, and in-person
- Work as part of a dynamic team to ensure high standards of support and user satisfaction
- Set up new projects in the warehouse and stores.
- Maintain and improve the IT solutions of the company.
- Ensure quality and deploy Technical solutions.
Logistic IT Support Technician’s Key Skills
- IT Qualification
- Project management qualifications would be highly advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of logistics IT systems and processes
- At least 2 years project management experience
- At least 2 years experience using support/ticketing tools
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Previous logistics IT project management experience is essential
- An extensive knowledge of the logistics environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Able to manage your time effectively
- Work well as part of a team that is not in the same location as you
Are you enthusiastic about the Logistic IT Support Technician’s job? Send us your CV in word format today