ME / JIT 3835092
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT support sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior IT Support candidate to join a highly successful and Dynamic Legal Firm based in Sevenoaks, Kent
Junior IT Support’s Role Profile
- Assist with the day to day running of IT department.
- Apply troubleshooting knowledge to resolve support issues.
- Delegate IT support issues to senior IT staff when required.
- Provide IT cover in all areas when required and assist senior IT staff with major outages and admin tasks for ongoing projects.
- Long term aim to increase technical skill level and increased responsibilities to cover all areas of IT.
Junior IT Support’s Core Duties
- Resolve 1st line help desk calls or emails where possible, such as password resets, locked Epoline applications and daily IT alerts from Panda management software.
- Escalate IT alerts and prioritise help desk incidents, depending upon business urgency to senior IT staff.
- Deal with IT invoices and credit card invoices. Pass on relevant information to accounts.
- Remotely supporting end-users using available remote desktop software.
- Manage basic functionality of Active Directory user accounts.
- Basic troubleshooting tasks relating to Mitel phone system.
- Dealing with calls relating to internal video conferencing systems.
- IT asset management of all IT inventory.
- Based in Sevenoaks with additional visits to London office when required.
Junior IT Support’s Key Requirements
- At least 1 to 2 years basic IT support. That could include helpdesk experience.
- IT qualification or ECDL College course preferable.
- Experience in some or all of the following areas, Microsoft Windows 10, networking (DNS& DHCP), Dell and HPE laptops and 0365.
- Maintain effective communications with the user base in the event of problems.
- Motivated to learn
- Willing to enhance skill set with potential training based around Microsoft Office and additional software such as Nitro PDF.
Are you enthusiastic about the Junior IT Support’s job? Send us your CV in word format today