MWA JPM 444986
Business Analyst, Developer, Development & Programming, Java Developer, Oracle Developer, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Systems Analyst
£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Project Manager/Business Analyst to work within the project management team.
Junior Project Manager / Business Analyst’s Core Duties
- Working with customers and in-house development team to design, document and implement bespoke software solutions, including preparing functional specifications and business requirement documents.
- Contributing to the creation of software test plans, addressing UAT feedback, reviewing and monitoring support cases, progressing enquiry cases, completion of regression tests, liaising with the internal development team.
- Promoting quality assurance throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle, ensuring functional changes operate in accordance with the agreed specifications.
- Management of day-to-day client communications and project planning from both a development case and account management perspective.
- Creating and executing project plans, as appropriate.
- Ensuring project documents and communications are complete, accurate, and stored appropriately.
- Building knowledge in relation to each client's business objectives and KPIs.
- Making recommendations to promote continuous improvements to project standards, requirements documents and processes.
- Contributing to the solutions and specifications of other team members and mentoring junior members of staff.
- Contributing to project group meetings and facilitating regular project meetings and case reviews.
- Contributing to the delivery of internal training sessions.
Junior Project Manager / Business Analyst’s Skills required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working across the full software development lifecycle as a Business Analyst, Software Developer or Project Manager.
- Knowledge of bespoke software development and a general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Awareness of new and emerging technologies.
- Commercial awareness in relation to software development projects.
Are you enthusiastic about the Junior Project Manager / Business Analyst job? Send us your CV in word format today