MD LS 549003
1st Line Support / Helpdesk, 2nd Line Support / Helpdesk, Business Systems & Databases, DBA, Engineers and Maintenance, Exchange Specialist, Field Service Engineer, Firewall & Security, Forefront / FIM , Helpdesk Manager, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Consolidation, Installation / Rollout Engineer, IT Trainer, LAN/WAN, Lync 2010 / Office 2010, Microsoft Infrastructure, Network Administrator, Network and Telecommunications, Network Manager, Office Communication Server / OCS , On-Site Engineer, Other, Other IT Roles, PC Engineer, Printer Engineer , Server Administrator, Server Consolidation, Server Engineer, Service Delivery, Service Desk Analyst 1-3rd Line, SharePoint / MOSS, Solutions Architect, Storage Virtualisation, Support and Training, System Admin Technician Engineer, System Center Virtual Machine Manager, Systems / Support Analyst, Systems Management, Systems/Network Admin, TCP/IP, Virtualization, Wireless Technologies
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Logistic Support to be the technical and support lead in order to deploy IT and technical solutions.
Logistic Support’s Core Duties
- Technical and support Leader.
- Train and coach locals relay.
- Set up new projects in the warehouse and stores.
- Maintain and improve the IT solutions of the company.
- Ensure quality and deploy Technical solutions.
- Ensure the security of IT data.
- Godfather of 5/10 stores and warehouse godfathers.
- Create procedures for users. The aim is to limit the daily issues by educating the users.
- Guarantee the compliance of tools, hardware and software.
- Train to be proactive for issues, incidents
Logistic Support’s Key Skills
- IT Qualification or Experienced IT Background
- Full Professional and Confident English
- Organised, Committed and Responsible
- Curious and Demanding
- Customer oriented
- Full of Energy
Are you enthusiastic about the Logistics Support job? Send us your CV in word format today