Business Systems & Databases, Engineers and Maintenance
LinkPoint specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager to run day-to-day operations of several large and small vehicle telematics fleets including management of external services and suppliers, customer services management including crisis management and incident escalation.
Operations Manager’s Core Duties
- Internal IT infrastructure management
- Managing key suppliers to support the business
- Managing the set up and provision of equipment and services to new customers
- Agreeing development and roll- out priorities with the RBM
- Gathering new customer’s requirements
- Agreeing with the development team the introduction of any new data centre capabilities required by the customer
- Managing the set-up of telematics devices, SIMs, data centre services
- Liaising with the new customer’s staff to ensure a smooth roll-out.
- Maintaining the agreed SLAs for existing customers
- Providing day-to-day support to customers
- Monitoring the quality of service provided
- Identifying, organising and possibly taking any corrective actions needed.
Operations Manager’s Skills required
- Good customer management skills
- GSM network service and SIM management
- Data centre operations
- Network management
- Data security
- Building cloud infrastructure-based services
- Inter-operating between Windows and non-Windows platforms
- System level debugging in databases, software systems, networks and web services.
Operations Manager’s Key Experience
- Customer service operation management experience in an IT environment
- Degree educated in a relevant field is desirable
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today