MC PM 357755
Business Systems & Databases, Developer, Development & Programming, Other, Other IT Roles, Project Office Support, Software Developer , Software Project Manager
£30,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
inc. Bonus + Pension + Fully Remote + Other Bens.
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Project Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a leading medical imaging company at the forefront of AI, Cloud SaaS services, integration, and implementation.
£30,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Pension + Other Great Benefits
Fully remote based with very occasional travel to the London office.
Project Manager’s Core Duties
Manage and lead account setups/deployments for new customers, involving:
- Working with the sales team to facilitate a smooth transition from Sales -> Onboarding
- Working closely with key customer stakeholders to understand and agree the scope of the account build project,
- Configuring the account through our online platform - this will often involve regular catchups with the customer + connecting 3rd parties
- Creation of documentation detailing the account build, key contacts, FAQs etc for support purposes
- Being primary point of escalation / support for the account if needed
Project Manager’s Key Requirements
- Experience in IT development, deployment, or support
- Project Management experience with Sales -> Onboarding would be desirable
- Experience with online platforms would be desirable
- JSON scripting skills desirable
- Experience dealing with Stakeholders
- Prince2 certification would be beneficial
- Experience in a Technical Project Management position
Are you enthusiastic about the Project Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today.