MS / DBD 575292
Other, Other IT Roles
£120,000 to £140,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the retails Sales sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Retail Business Development Director that works to enable innovation and positively affect lives across the world, and to do so they partner with an array of global brands. You will have the ability to work for the world’s best clients, from Bay Area start-ups to Fortune 50 giants.
They are one of the key growth leaders in our industry with significant year-over-year organic growth. They offer a strong financial incentive package that includes a solid base salary with a competitive commissions plan. Further incentives include award programs / trips.
Retail Business Development Director’s Core Duties
A Director of Business Development is responsible for developing and closing a targeted list of new logo business in their respective domain to meet assigned quotas.
The Retail Business Development Director directs business development and sales activities with prospective clients and is accountable for the client relationship from deal conception to closing. Responsible for selling across the suite of services, including digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services. He/She also participates in the discreet handoff and subsequent evolution of the client relationship with the Client Partner.
The Retail Business Development Director establishes and maintains consultative sales relationships within each prospective client organization at every level from the chief executive team to departmental managers.
This individual leverages his/her domain, technical, digital and operational business knowledge to create demand and persuade prospective clients through the development and presentation of compelling value propositions and purchasing rationales.
The Retail Business Development Director will thoroughly understand the prospective client’s business, both strategic and tactical, including themes and underlying issues, and will align their current and future capabilities to create client opportunity and solve business problems.
Retail Business Development Director’s Key Experience
- Must have experience selling similar service offerings (i.e. digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services).
- Must have proven experience opening and closing deals.
- Must have strong domain knowledge and experience in the industry.
- Must be able to sell global delivery solutions that leverage their high profit sites such as India and the Philippines.
- Experience working for a global consulting firm is a plus.
- Must have highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively consult and influence chief executives. Ability to provide verifiable client references.
- Must demonstrate consecutive quarterly and yearly quota achievement in complex selling environments utilizing a solution selling model.
- Must have very good understanding of new emerging technologies and leading business trends.
- Must have strong problem-solving ability with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
- Must demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must be capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to develop, execute, lead, and maintain complex projects, programs, and assignments.
- The Retail Business Development Director performance and actions must be perfectly aligned with their core competencies and values.
Are you enthusiastic about the Retail Business Development Director’s job? Send us your CV in word format today