M POS 4575212
Business Analyst, Development & Programming, Other, Other IT Roles
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
+ Bens + potential for remote working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master to join the POS team at one of the world’s largest sports retailers in the world. You will coordinate an external development team, using Agile methodologies to excel development deliveries
There is a possibility this role could be carried out remotely.
Scrum Master’s Role Summary
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all agreed processes and organisation are kept up accurate to our organisation.
You will be required to manage the sprints organisation according to our roadmap, you will work with the team to ensure our documentation is at the highest standard, as well as monitoring the delivery KPI’s.
Scrum Master’s Core Duties
- Monitor the team processes and organisation and provide feedback accordingly
- Accurately log development requests by categorising and prioritising them in line with priorities
- Securing that sprints are well planned and successfully achieved
- Adapt and increase your development knowledge in alignment with the solution to monitor better the quality of our packages
Scrum Master’s Key Requirements
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- French and Spanish speaking would be desirable, but not essential
- Team orientated and spirited.
- Has a natural aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Embraces continual change, innovation and improvement.
- Autonomous & Well Organised
- Has experience with the following technologies:
- Payment Terminals
- SaaS Technologies
- POS and Payment Solutions
- Cloud Hosting
- API Connectivity
- Basic understanding of:
- GO Language
- REACT Language
- Microsoft PowerShell (would be nice)
Are you enthusiastic about the Scrum Master’s job? Send us your CV in word format today