MB / SCM 42978
Other, Other IT Roles
£60,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the Telecommunications Sector and we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Channel Manager based in central London, for one of the largest fixed-line service and mobile telecommunications providers.
Senior Channel Manager’s Core Duties
- Recruit new channel partners/reseller to promote services & solution.
- Develop strong relationships with new/existing partners and motivate them to develop new business opportunities.
- Execute the channel strategy and policy within the company.
- Assist, lead and facilitate channel partners in bringing sales opportunities to the company.
- Arrange training & enablement to support sales team to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Cooperate with marketing team to deliver effective channel program to promote solutions and products.
- Develop and write business plans and marketing campaigns for success with our channel partners.
- Support key company partner relationships and manage the development and implementation of sales enablement.
- Work closely with our partners to help sell across at Executive level the company full product portfolio across different lines of business decision makers.
- Work closely with current/existing partners while further growing the account and providing them with the best in class service leveraging the company support teams.
- Sell and articulate the value add of the company products within partner’s Network and Cloud solutions conversations.
- Exceed all established quotas and benchmarks
- Become a trusted advisor that the partners rely on to develop additional revenue in their business.
- Gather business intelligence from channel partners and their customers and feeding this back to the organisation.
Senior Channel Manager’s Key Skills
- Degree in business related studies or equivalent experience is desirable
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales capacity
- Sales experience in the Telecom & IT solutions is required, experience in selling network services (voice and data), data centre/cloud services, and ICT solution is highly preferred
- Experience and knowledge in channel account management, Telecommunication, Over-the-Top (OTT) or Independent System integration (SI), IT Vendor services will be an advantage
- Confident, mature, resourceful person with a strong commitment to deliver excellent results
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, other European languages will be an advantage
- Must possess the skills required to develop positive and productive relationships with partners, sales teams, and managers
- Experience and knowledge on forecasting, reporting numbers and activities
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the role
- Professional communication skills both internally and externally
Are you enthusiastic about the Senior Channel Manager’s job? Send us your CV in word format today