3rd Line Support / Helpdesk, Engineers and Maintenance, Exchange Specialist, Forefront / FIM , Helpdesk Manager, Microsoft Infrastructure, Office Communication Server / OCS , On-Site Engineer, Server Administrator, Server Engineer, Service Delivery, Service Desk Analyst 1-3rd Line, Solutions Architect, Support and Training, Systems / Support Analyst, Systems Management
£35,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Field Support Engineer to join our client in Milton Keynes.
The position is 80% field based and 20% site cover.
Senior IT Field Support Engineer’s Core Duties
- Your key responsibilities for the role will be to attend client sites and perform break-fix maintenance for all reported issues
- You will also be expected to respond to reactive issues and complete the successful installation of both software and hardware to meet client requirements.
Senior IT Field Support Engineer’s Skills required
- Windows Server Technologies (2008/2012/2016);
- Exchange (2010/2013/2016;
- VMware / Hyper-V;
- PC / Server Hardware;
- Active Directory;
- Firewalls (ideally SonicWall) and Routers;
- Backup Technologies (Backup Exec, Veeam etc.);
- Networking, including DNA, DHCP;
- NAS and Storage Technologies.
- VoIP Telephony, desirable
- Mac Support Experience, desirable
- ITIL v3 Foundation. Desirable
Senior IT Field Support Engineer’s Key Experience
- 3 years’ + experience as an Engineer providing IT support to SME’s
- Familiar with working to SLA’s to meet both customer and contract requirements
- Troubleshooting experience to an expert level (Level 3 support)
- Experience of supporting multi-site clients
- Qualified to at least one of the following - MCSA: Windows Server 2012/2016 or MCSA: Office365 or MCSA: Cloud Platform, CCNA (Switching and routing) or VMware Certified Professional 6.5 - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6.5-DCV).
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today