Analyst, Analyst Programmer, Developer, Development & Programming, Java Developer, PHP Developer, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Software Project Manager, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, Technical Architect, Web Designer
£80,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
£80k to £90k pa + Bonus
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our global client based in London Bridge.
They have over 4000 employees. Over $1bn revenue annually. Over 100 locations in 41 Countries.
You will be part of a small and higher talented team to work on the browser extension. You’ll be adding new features, improving reliability and performance of the Kopernio extension and improving the overall user experience.
You will work closely alongside Product and UX, and you will play a central role in defining the future of their product and technologies they use.
Senior Software Engineer’s Core Duties
- Set the standards for writing unit tests and build out the testing framework
- Work with their SDET to help build out CI/CD pipelines
- Solve some tricky problems to do with plugin updates
- Explore how they can leverage new technology to make their plugin perform better
- Improve the reliability and performance of the plugin
- Continue adding more support for library proxies
- Work on cross-border support
- Extend support of Kopernio extension to other browser beyond FF and Chrome
- Looking at analytics to see how code is performing and being used in the wild
Senior Software Engineer’s Skills required
- Dedicated to building secure web applications following modern development practices
- Comfortable with version control systems (git)
- You design architectures which allow rapid iterations whilst considering future requirements; a big picture focus when planning and developing new applications and features
- Great team skills including the confidence to put your ideas across, even if the idea is initially unpopular, as well as the humility to admit when you are wrong
- You value a culture where the quality of code is as important as time-to-market
- Enjoy acquiring new skills and expertise as required by the project
- Some knowledge of Python web frameworks is a plus but not essential
Senior Software Engineer’s Key Experience
- Experience in WebExtensions API
- Ideally, you have built cross-browser applications using the Web Extensions framework
- Experience of building and taking products to market in fast-paced environments
Are you enthusiastic about the Senior Software Engineer job? Send us your CV in word format today