MW SDA 339008
Infrastructure, LAN/WAN, Network and Telecommunications, Support and Training
£30,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to serve in a demanding customer facing role that includes Service Desk phone support as well as providing onsite deskside support as needed.
Service Desk Analyst’s Core Duties
- Provide Tier 1 support in a call center environment with the goal of first contact resolution. This includes responding to inbound calls, fielding email requests, collecting information, creating Service Requests, and documenting incidents with pertinent data within the ITSM platform.
- Support both remote and local users in a heterogeneous technology environment. This includes support of but not limited to, Windows 10, Citrix, Dell hardware, Apple hardware, Canon & Konica Minolta multi-function printers, and the Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of Office 365 is preferred.
- Participate in the User Maintenance process which includes provisioning user account profiles and providing proper access to shared drives and other various network resources.
- Create Distribution Lists and Shared Mailboxes through Exchange/Office 365. Adding appropriate "Send As” permissions as necessary as well as managing user access.
- Support IP Phone based systems including voicemail passwords and troubleshoot hard & soft phone connection issues on the Avaya, Shortel, and Skype for Business platforms.
- Support installation and configuration of various software including Citrix, Avaya/Global Protect VPN, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, as well as all proprietary and necessary supporting software.
- Escalation of issues to additional IT resources, management, or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a timely resolution.
- Work directly with developers, project leads, and various business partners to understand and resolve issues.
Service Desk Analyst’s Skills required
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Support or similar role.
- Ability to resolve all problem issues that affect the users’ productivity and provide training when applicable.
- Basic Linux CLI, sysadmin, and network diagnostic skills.
- An ability to assess each employee's IT knowledge levels.
- Good communication skills with a natural aptitude for interfacing with people.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers or stressful situations.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date technical knowledge.
Are you enthusiastic about the Service Desk Analyst job? Send us your CV in word format today