MA STA 5498635
Development & Programming, QA and Tester
£30,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
Home Based 4 days per week, excellent Bens & bonuses
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Testing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Software Testing Analyst to join one of the world’s leading international mail, shipping and distribution organisations.
Software Testing Analyst’s Core Duties
- Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, you will be involved in supporting projects through requirements gathering, testing and issue resolution during development and after go live.
- You will be supported by the Senior Business Analyst to ensure you have clear objectives and tasks to support the company to meet its aggressive growth objectives.
- A major element of this role is to manage the on boarding process of all retailers into the landscape and support the end to end testing of new retailers.
- This role will also be accountable for the understanding and documenting the requirements and end to end business processes.
- You will work with the Business to investigate, analyse, review, define and document business requirements, identify available options and recommend high-level solutions aligned with the overall architecture vision.
- You will support the full delivery lifecycle ensuring business requirements are properly understood and met by the delivered solution, including supporting the creation and execution of test scripts and the data cleansing / migration approach.
- Undertake investigative analysis to resolve issues raised by Retailers, Carriers and other 3rd parties.
- Identify, document deficiencies in processes or system functionality and help recommend solutions to rectify as appropriate.
- You will own your own business process and systems and manage all changes for them, this includes managing releases and updating IT documentation. You will also be responsible for Jira Support Tickets for your specialist area.
Software Testing Analyst’s Key Skills
- Educated to Degree level, ideally in an IT related subject, preferred, not essential
- Experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Knowledge and experience of manual and automation testing techniques, methods and tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientated with the ability to multitask.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and QA’s role in it
- Experience with SQL; Databases and MS based frameworks
- Thorough understanding of Cloud computing platforms (GCP, AWS).
- Experienced in testing web services.
- Experience in JIRA; Confluence, would be advantageous
- Ability to plan, organise and structure work
- Stakeholder management skills
Are you enthusiastic about the Software Testing Analyst’s job? Send us your CV in word format today