MD SA 654115
Business Systems & Databases, Developer, Development & Programming, Other, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Technical Architect
£85,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
Remote working & Excellent Benefits
Reading - Remote working
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT industry. We have an excellent opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join our client as a member of the Delivery Team.
This role can be fully remote working as long as the candidate is willing to travel to the Reading office when needed for meetings.
Solutions Architect’s Core Duties
- Act as the technical leads and work on some exciting, distributed projects at private and public sector organisations
- Engage from Proof of Concept (PoC) stages through to production implementation on complex distributed environments
Solutions Architect’s Key Skills
- X Linux OS – Familiarisation and understanding of the environment.
- Coding/ scripting in Python, Java, Bash or Ansible – Evidence of reading either code base required.
- Cloudera administration course.
- Cloudera manager – Familiarisation of using Cloudera Manager.
- Hadoop HDFS, Hive, Kafka, Impala and Ranger.
- Kerberos integration skills – must be able to display competence with Kerberos.
- SSL/ TLS – need to demonstrate an understanding of SSL/ TLS.
- HDP (Hortonworks) – Familiarisation and experience of using Hortonworks.
- Application deployment and troubleshooting skills.
- Implementation of Cloudera and Hortonwork stack.
- RDBMS skills for metadata.
- Cloudera upgrades – experience of running Cloudera upgrades will be a positive.
Solution Architect’s Key Requirements
- Be willing to travel worldwide for up to 6 weeks at any one time
- Hold a British passport
- Be a UK resident
Are you enthusiastic about the Solutions Architect job? Send us your CV in word format today