ME / SQL Dev 3782009
Analyst Programmer, Business Intelligence, Business Systems & Databases, CRM Devloper / Analyst, Database Developer, DBA, Developer, Development & Programming, Oracle Developer, PHP Developer, Software Developer , Software Engineer, Software Project Manager, SQL, Systems Analyst, Technical Architect, Web Designer
£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Flexi working, medical, pension, car park
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Development sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a SQL Developer to maintain and where necessary recommend and implement improvements to the IT database infrastructure.
SQL Developer’s Core Duties
- Maintain SQL databases. Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Productive team worker with ability to learn and understand in-house SQL databases.
- Maintain fault finding skills to remedy problems with the IT infrastructure including end user PCs.
- Keen to learn and develop your skills. Where necessary, E&F will make available funds for training courses to achieve this.
SQL Developer’s Key Skills and Experience
- SQL programming including writing scripts and queries for backend databases.
- Experience and extensive exposure to SQL databases, from SQL 2008 to 2016.
- Data consistency checks.
- Database development, including triggers, functions views and stored procedures.
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery and migration.
- Data analysis and design, programming and testing.
SQL Developer’s Desirable and Experience
- Visual basic, including VBA for office suite.
- Exposure to multiple 3rd party database applications.
- Microsoft products, including Office 2016 and Windows server operating systems from 2008 to 2016.
IT Support Technician’s Benefits
- Excellent Pension
- Medical insurance
- Company free car park
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holiday
Are you enthusiastic about the SQL Developer’s job? Send us your CV in word format today