MP / SA 2954945
Business Analyst, Business Systems & Databases, CRM Devloper / Analyst, Database Developer, DBA, Development & Programming, Document Management, Exchange Specialist, Infrastructure, Infrastructure Consolidation, Knowledge Management, Microsoft Infrastructure, Network and Telecommunications, Software Project Manager, Solutions Architect, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Service Manager, Systems Analyst, Systems Engineer, Systems Management, Systems/Network Admin, Technical Architect, Technical Architect
£300 to £500 Per Annum
Depending on Tax Status & Exp
We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the IT Management sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Systems Architect / Project Manager to assist with the charity that provides support for 3 inpatient units, outreach centres and patients’ homes across east Kent.
Around the clinical operations sit their fundraising and support activities, including a retail operation of 32 shops, lottery, HR. finance, IT and governance functions. They have a number of software solutions in place, including their electronic patient records system, several CRM databases and HR/payroll and accounts software.
They are currently modernising their IT capabilities to ensure that their systems are able to support their plans for the future. They are therefore seeking an experienced Systems Architect / Project Manager to define and implement their systems architecture and advise on their long-term IT strategy. The post will report to the Director of Finance and IT and work with key stakeholders to understand their application requirements, identifying cost-effective solutions to meet their business needs.
Systems Architect / IT Project Manager’s Core Duties
The outcomes for the project are to ensure that:
- IT systems support efficient, streamlined and consistent business processes and provide high-quality information
- Have a resilient, end to end, high performing network infrastructure and an efficient, shared and consolidated IT estate.
Systems Architect / IT Project Manager’s Key Requirements
- Experience of working on complex IT infrastructure as an Application/Solution Architect.
- Background in enhancing existing IT assets and delivering new solutions.
- Confident in developing systems and applications architecture including roadmaps, strategies, systems integration and patterns
- Fluent in designing enterprise applications.
- Excellent data storage and CRM experience
- Strong IT Project Management experience
- Healthcare/charity experience
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today